Visit This Link to share Contest Posting
The 50 selected entries of lucky winners will get a RM10 preloaded customized King Cup Brand Touch ‘n Go Card.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Balik Kampung Campaign is organised by Marushin Canneries (M) Sdn Bhd and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above. Proof of identification documents may be required.
2. Employees of the Organiser and their immediate family members and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion companies of the Organiser are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. The Organiser shall have the right to exclude and/or disqualify Participants who do not fall within the category of Participants.
4. The Campaign will run from 31 May 2017 to 22 June 2017, 12 noon. Entries received after the closing date will be disqualified. The organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary or postpone the contest period or cancel the campaign at any time without prior notice.
5. To be eligible, the participant must purchase any King Cup Brand product and PM us their original receipt by Facebook massage. No minimum purchase required. Only receipts that issued in May & June 2017 are accepted. And share the post.
6. The Organiser will not be held responsible for any incomplete entries.
7. The 50 selected entries of lucky winners will get a RM10 preloaded customized King Cup Brand Touch ‘n Go Card.
8. Winners will be notified through announcement in Marushin King Cup’s official Facebook page. The Organiser will not held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the Winners.
9. To the extent permitted by law, each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf agree that the Organiser shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Campaign and Prizes, and shall indemnify the Organiser from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
10. The Organiser disclaims any responsibilities for any error, omission or failure in operation or transmission or failure or email or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or telecommunication services.
11. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Prizes Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. The Organiser reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The Prizes are non-transferable and all Prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit and other items or voucher in part or in full.
13. By participating, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser and each Participant consents to the collection, use, processing and/or disclosure by the Organiser any and all of the Participant’s personal information including without limitation the Participant’s name, photograph or image for the purpose of the Contest, including advertising, publicity, marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser sees fit, in any media and without additional compensation, notification or permission, and any other activities that are ancillary to the Contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
14. The Organiser may at its sole discretion, disqualify a participant and remove, delete any entry posted or submitted by any participant, without warning or further notice to him/ her, in any event that the entry is objectionable and/or Participant breaches the rules of the Campaign and/or fails to meet any eligibility requirements.
15. This Campaign terms and conditions, and Campaign mechanics may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the Contest. Participants are advised to visit Marushin King Cup’s official Facebook page from time to time to ensure that the Participants are aware of any updates or changes made.
16. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Campaign terms and conditions, and the decisions of the Organiser.
Visit This Link to share Contest Posting