[FREE+ONLINE+SLOGAN] Malaysian Mirror - Moneywise Challenge
Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:38 AM
DEADLINE: 28 April 2010
Comment on the Facebook account of Malaysian Mirror. Write the most creative slogan you can think of and stand a chance to win RM200.
Here's what you need to do
1. Become a Facebook fan of Malaysian Mirror.
2. Type or copy/paste the following statement in the Comment Box below our wall post:"I ♥ Malaysian Mirror!"
1. Once you've commented on our wall post, Malaysian Mirror will send you a "friend" request. You have to accept the friend request in order to take part in the contest.
2. Upon accepting the friend request, come up with your most creative slogan for the Malaysian Mirror website that MUST have the word "mirror" and does not exceed 15 words. Include the link www.malaysianmirror.com at the bottom of the slogan. Post the slogan and link on your wall post to let us track your status.
1. The slogan and link MUST remain on your wall post during the duration of the contest. You are allowed to edit the slogan at any given time of the contest BUT only the latest update of your slogan would be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all Malaysians currently residing in Malaysia.
- A person can publish multiple posts on his/her Facebook wall until the period of the contest ends. Only the latest updated slogan would be considered.
- The contest will end at midnight on April 28, 2010 (Wednesday). Any wall post published after April 28, 2010 will be considered invalid.
- The winner is entitled to win the cash prize of RM200.
- Malaysianmirror.com reserves the right to use any of the contest material for publicity and advertising purposes.
- Malaysianmirror.com will announce the winner on April 30, 2010 (Friday). The decision of the judges is considered FINAL after the announcement is made.
- Immediate family members of Malaysianmirror.com employees are not eligible to enter the contest.
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to the terms and conditions stated herein and the decision of the judges.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users